VpCI-649 is a unique concentrated liquid formulation that protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosive solutions. In addition, this product is designed to provide long-term protection in fresh water and glycol closed loop systems.
VpCI-649 is effective as a replacement for nitrite, bromate, and/or chromate-based formulations.
VpCI-649 combines contact and volatile corrosion inhibitors along with anti-scalants in non-toxic formulation that does not contain nitrites, phosphates, chromates, or heavy metals. This product helps solve the problem of disposal, particularly for large quantities of water.
VpCI-649 is also available in a cold weather version for the convenience of storage in cold temperatures.
• Inhibitor for closed loop cooling systems
• Fire extinguishing systems
• Inhibitor for hydrostatic testing of pipelines, casings, tanks, and valves
• Inhibitor for packer fluid applications
• Prevents water-bottom corrosion in oil storage tanks
• Alkanolamine sweeteners
• Pulp and paper process equipment
• Mines, mining, and earth moving equipment
• Inhibitor for lay-up application of cooling towers
VpCI-649 is available in 5 gallon (19 liter) pails, 55 gallon (208 liter) drums, liquid totes, and bulk. The product should be stored in tightly closed containers. Shelf life is 18 months.