EcoLine® 3690 is a biodegradable, biobased, ready-to-use temporary coating designed for severe marine and high humidity conditions. When applied on the surface, this product leaves an oily film, which provides excellent outdoor protection on any metal surface. The film is self-healing and moisture-displacing, providing superior protection against aggressive environments.
- Biobased: made with sustainable resources
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic
- Excellent indoor and outdoor protection
- Provides multi-metal corrosion protection
- Excellent lubricity
- Temperature stable up to 180°F (82°C)
- Low freezing point 0°F (-18°C)
- Can be applied to painted surfaces
- Meets MIL-PRF-16173E (Grade 2)
Packaging : EcoLine® 3690 is available in 5 gallon (19 liter) plastic pails, 55 gallon (208 liter) metal drums.